Data Analyst - Cities (m/f/d)
Trafi is a technology platform striving to make mobility services the first choice worldwide. The unique platform is powered by technology combining patented multimodal routing algorithms, public transport, ride hailing and vehicle sharing management systems, personalization options and payment modules. Trafi serves mobility companies and cities alike, including Lyft, Google, Škoda, City of Rio de Janeiro and City of Jakarta amongst others, paving the way for smarter transportation. In several cities across the globe, Trafi is operating a multimodal mobility service under the Trafi brand, which is the role model worldwide for integrated mobility due to its reach, convenience and deep integrations of different transport options.
About the role
The City Solutions team is creating a product aimed at improving mobility in cities by providing city authorities a solution for data-driven decision-making. We are looking for a passionate and experienced data analyst, who will partner with product manager, designer, data scientists and engineers to shape the City Solutions product.
- You make and impact on the business by identifying relevant business questions and metrics and by delivering powerful insights that will support city authorities to improve mobility.
- You analyse multiple sources of information to generate relevant visualisations artefacts (i.e. reports, dashboards, maps) and insights to prescribe strategic and operational decisions aimed at improving mobility in cities.
- You will develop in-depth analytical understanding of mobility in cities and how it can be optimised.
- You proactively identify new opportunities and new ways of leveraging relevant data to improve mobility in cities.
- +3 years experience in similar analytical context
- Proven ability to proactively identify needs and independently work on solutions
- Deep understanding of statistical methods, expertise in writing performant complex queries ( SQL), experience in data analysis using Python, R or similar
- Excellent ability to present meaningful insights in simple way and to tell visual stories with numbers by using software like (i.e. Tableau, KNIME, Google Data Studio or other tool of your choice)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data engineering and spatial data visualisation (MapBox or similar) are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Be part of a fast-growing, truly international tech company
- Work with one of the best tech (e.g., with backgrounds from MIT, Cambridge, Google) and communication (e.g., with backgrounds from Zalando, trivago, McKinsey) teams
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- We celebrate successes and take care of our people
- Office located in the heart of Berlin and Urban Sports Club membership