Trafi is a technology platform striving to make mobility services the first choice worldwide. The unique platform is powered by technology combining patented multimodal routing algorithms, public transport, ride hailing and vehicle sharing management systems, personalization options and payment modules. Trafi serves mobility companies and cities alike, including Lyft, Google, Škoda, City of Rio de Janeiro and City of Jakarta amongst others, paving the way for smarter transportation. In several cities across the globe, Trafi is operating a multimodal mobility service under the Trafi brand, which is the role model worldwide for integrated mobility due to its reach, convenience and deep integrations of different transport options.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager to ensure the successful solution customization and deployment to our clients. You will be working with leading mobility providers, top car manufactures and largest cities. You will lead the process of understanding detailed client needs for the project. Working closely with development teams, you will find the best solution to fit the client needs and Trafi strategy, prepare the scope and the timeline for the project. You will track the progress of the project and keep tight communication with the client and partners to ensure smooth development and clear expectations of the project.
- Deeply understand Trafi strategy and platform capabilities and be able to clearly communicate them for clients
- Manage multiple stakeholders including clients, partners and internal teams
- Represent client needs for specific project within Trafi
- Deliver quality solution on time
- Contribute to platform development strategy
- Experience leading complex technical projects
- Great communication skills to various stakeholders from clients to developers
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas for clients and internal teams
- High sense of responsibility and ownership to solve complex problems
- Ability to plan and estimate complex projects and experience in delivering them on time
- Technical knowledge to understand technical problems and requirements
- Ability to work on product that matters
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- Cozy and dynamic startup environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Generous salary + stock package
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Gadgets of your choice
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!