Frontend Web Developer
At Trafi, we believe that ability to effortlessly move around cities is vital for humans to thrive. Cities are getting bigger and more chaotic. As a result, private transportation is becoming more of a pain. There are more alternative mobility options appearing than we as a citizens can possibly handle. We need to get back the control of how we move around cities. Wouldn’t it be great, if all mobility options worked as one, giving every person the best way to get from where they are to where they need to be?
That is what we are after - building a fully integrated city mobility platform, where public transport, ride hailing, car, bike and scooter sharing services would work as one.
Currently we are looking for a Frontend Developer who will be responsible for developing internal and external web-based UI to the Trafi mobility platform. This will involve both improving the current tools, and building UI for totally new services that Trafi will launch in the future.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback, and help you learn and grow.
Some of the things our frontend developers do:
- Build on latest React stack
- Write CSS with Less or Sass
- Bundle modules with Webpack
- Ensures type safety with TypeScript
- Ensures code quality with ESLint
- Run applications on Linux on container cluster
- Implement continuous integration and deployment
- Work with Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- Employ Agile development practices, review other developers' code and get feedback on yours
- Favor functional programming practices
- Implement (micro)services in Node.JS
- Experience with modern frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn new concepts, tools and technologies
- Fluent English
- Brilliant team and dynamic startup atmosphere
- Building a product that matters
- Solving interesting challenges
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Stock option package
- Budget for training and conferences
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance