Mobile Engineer (Android)
At Trafi, we believe that the ability to effortlessly move around cities is vital for humans to thrive. Cities are getting bigger and more chaotic. As a result, private transportation is becoming more of a pain. There are more alternative mobility options appearing than we as a citizens can possibly handle. We need to get back the control of how we move around cities. Wouldn’t it be great if all mobility options worked as one, giving every person the best way to get from where they are to where they need to be?
That is what we are after - building a fully integrated city mobility platform, where public transport, ride hailing, car, bike and scooter sharing services work as one.
We are searching for an exceptional Mobile Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary team working across design, user research and development to discover and create a seamless mobility experience. Together we define what the UX and UI of a future mobility service app looks like and develop Trafi's flagship service.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. With Trafi's mobile developers you will explore better ways to write robust code and seek to improve quality across Android application portfolio. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
- 2+ years of experience in native mobile application development (Android)
- Working knowledge of Kotlin
- At least one published mobile application under your belt
- Have developed a broad range of complex solutions
- Proactive when meeting new challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn new concepts, tools and technologies
- Familiarity with reactive programming is an advantage.
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- Brilliant team and dynamic startup atmosphere
- Building a product that matters
- Solving interesting challenges
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Stock option package
- Budget for training and conferences
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance