Customer Support Manager (Part-time)
At Trafi, we believe that ability to effortlessly move around cities is vital for humans to thrive. Cities are getting bigger and more chaotic. As a result, private transportation is becoming more of a pain. New mobility options appear but their effect on urban mobility is mainly unknown. Does ridehailing increase or reduce traffic? Do kick scooters make trips faster or compete with public transport? Cities caught in such dilemmas, make progress slower than it could be.
Currently we're bringing high-tech mobility solutions to our hometown and we need an exceptional person to guide people through shared mobility experiences. Your main job will be to provide our service users with unconditional happiness, quick issue resolution and overall assistance.
If you’re interested in future mobility, your self-motivation level is sky-high, you are attentive and detail oriented at your nature - you are the one.
What you'll do:
- Constantly monitor customer requests and respond to them in an efficient and timely manner
- Determine customer needs and provide most appropriate solutions
- Quickly handle urgent customer support requests and escalate them to QA or product team
- Take ownership to proactively engage with users to resolve their problems
- Communicate with mobility service providers to investigate and comprehend cause of problems
- Prioritize issues according to impact on user experience and scale
- Ensure customer satisfaction while they are using the service
- Contribute to the customer support process improvement
- Previous experience in customer support
- Great self-starter and persistent problem solver
- Great written composition and grammar skills (Lithuanian and English)
- Quality focus and detail - oriented
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Amazing team with professional and academic backgrounds from MIT, Cambridge, Google, Barclays, InMobi, Adform, Pixelmator, etc.
- Flexible schedule
- Cozy & dynamic startup atmosphere
- Office sports activities
- Real opportunities for personal growth