We are seeking exceptional QA Engineer to help us develop a brand new product we‘re working on – Trafi X - a cutting edge concept that will change the way you see travelling within the city.
We`re looking for someone who not just writes and executes test plans but loves to think outside the box. You understand the mind of a user, the risk of a project, and feel comfortable challenging the team by asking hard questions! We believe that you would inspire and help us to generate, develop and implement QA strategy that would creatively match to our current Agile processes. Finally, you will work closely with engineers on a daily basis to ensure timely and quality releases.
Experience is great, but ability to learn fast is even better! We are always pushing the boundaries and trying new technologies, tools and algorithms, so you'll have to stay on top of things.
Experience in the following would be very useful though:
- Proven experience in QA practices implementation and process management
- 3+ years of experience in a QA or technical role in high-performing Agile development team
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably on mobile app testing projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to plan and track testing progress and priorities on multiple projects
- Willingness and desire to investigate and understand requirements, project risk, and bizarre bugs
- You are a good communicator, fun to work with and enjoy being part of a passionate and innovative team
- Tech-stack? Tell us what you`ve got and lead us through this journey as a QA Expert! :)
- Amazing team with professional and academic backgrounds from MIT, Cambridge, Spotify, Google, Barclays, InMobi, Adform, Pixelmator, etc.
- Generous salary + stock package
- Interesting challenges every single day!
- Cozy & dynamic startup atmosphere
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Gadgets of your choice