Senior Routing Engineer
At Trafi, we believe that ability to effortlessly move around cities is vital for humans to thrive. Cities are getting bigger and more chaotic. As a result, private transportation is becoming more of a pain. There are more alternative mobility options appearing than we as a citizens can possibly handle. We need to get back the control of how we move around cities. Wouldn’t it be great, if all mobility options worked as one, giving every person the best way to get from where they are to where they need to be?
That is what we are after - building a fully integrated city mobility platform, where public transport, ride hailing, car, bike and scooter sharing services would work as one.
We are seeking exceptional Routing Engineer to help us build and improve the key piece of Trafi technology - our unique multi-modal routing engine. If you enjoy solving hard algorithmic problems, if optimizing performance sounds exciting to you, and if you are eager to develop the best-in-the-world-routing-engine, then this is the job for you!
- Knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures (trees, graphs, Dijkstra, etc.)
- Work experience with object-oriented programming language (C#, Java, Scala, C++)
- Experience developing and optimizing performance-critical services
- Past participation in programming competitions is a plus!
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn new concepts, tools and technologies
- Fluent English
- Brilliant team and dynamic startup atmosphere
- Building a product that matters
- Solving interesting challenges
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Stock option package
- Budget for training and conferences
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance