Trafi is a technology platform striving to make mobility services the first choice worldwide. The unique platform is powered by technology combining patented multimodal routing algorithms, public transport, ride hailing and vehicle sharing management systems, personalization options and payment modules. Trafi was founded in 2007 and serves mobility companies and cities alike, including Lyft, Google, VW Group, City of Rio de Janeiro and City of Jakarta amongst others, paving the way for smarter transportation.
Currently we are looking for an Office administrator who will be responsible for running day-to-day office operations.
Position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we enjoy solving new challenges that we face. You will be surrounded by the most brilliant team who will help you learn and grow.
- Be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the office and it’s maintenance on a daily basis
- Be the first point of contact for all office/facilities related enquiries
- Manage correspondence
- Meet the guests and ensure the tidiness of the conference rooms
- Manage office related purchasing, including stationary, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Help organising external and internal company meetings and events
- PA support for the CEO and senior management
- Travel planning and booking
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively and efficiently to manage conflicting workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service to the business
- A confident, friendly and outgoing approach, staying calm under pressure
- An ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Reliable – in terms of attendance, punctuality and completion of tasks given
- A very high level of integrity and confidentiality is essential
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or startup technology company preferred
- Brilliant team and dynamic startup atmosphere
- Stock option package
- Budget for training and conferences
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Team building activities