At Trafi, we believe that the ability to effortlessly move around cities is vital for humans to thrive. Cities are getting bigger and more chaotic. As a result, private transportation is becoming more of a pain. There are more alternative mobility options appearing than we as a citizens can possibly handle. We need to get back the control of how we move around cities. Wouldn’t it be great if all mobility options worked as one, giving every person the best way to get from where they are to where they need to be?
That is what we are after - building a fully integrated city mobility platform, where public transport, ride hailing, car, bike and scooter sharing services work as one.
We are seeking a battle-tested Tech Lead who will be managing our Routing team, steering architectural decisions and implementation considerations for the team, and working closely with other teams in engineering.
Your work will be a balanced mix of hands-on software engineering, team management and bleeding-edge research.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for technical leadership, delivery and engineering excellence in the Routing product team, and cross-team collaboration with other products
- Lead and manage a team of top notch engineers
- Launch Routing Engine in new roll-outs and support existing ones
- Employ Agile development practices, review other developers' code and get feedback on yours
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- Experience leading engineering teams
- 5+ years work experience with C# (or Java, Scala, Go)
- Experience with distributed service architecture is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn new concepts, tools and technologies
- Fluent English
- Amazing team with professional and academic backgrounds from MIT, Cambridge, Spotify, Google, Barclays, InMobi, Adform, Pixelmator, etc.
- Generous salary + stock package
- Interesting challenges every single day!
- Cozy & dynamic startup atmosphere
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Gadgets of your choice