Trafi is a technology platform striving to make mobility services the first choice worldwide. The unique platform is powered by technology combining patented multimodal routing algorithms, public transport, ride hailing and vehicle sharing management systems, personalisation options and payment modules. Trafi serves mobility companies and cities alike, including Lyft, Google, Škoda, City of Rio de Janeiro and City of Jakarta amongst others, paving the way for smarter transportation. In several cities across the globe, Trafi is operating a multimodal mobility service under the Trafi brand, which is the role model worldwide for integrated mobility due to its reach, convenience and deep integrations of different transport options.
About the role
We are looking for the experienced data scientist to join a product team working on multi-modal routing and its application. You will work closely with engineers, product manager, user research and designers. You will analyse mobility data Trafi accumulates and build universal models so it could be used for multiple applications. Together with the team you will discover, test and implement various applications for mobility data to improve existing product lines or build new platform capabilities. Using machine learning you will build and test multiple predictive algorithms. You will analyse what other data is available to expand our data model to capabilities of our data models.
- Discover and apply insights from massive data sets of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data on urban transport usage and urban commuter's behavior
- Combine strengths in data management, analysis, applied statistics, and visualisation capabilities
- Develop data analysis solutions based on descriptive analyses and predictive models, to improve commuter's experience and to help cities optimize the urban transport
- Experience with statistical analysis (Python or R)
- Experience with applied machine learning
- Ability to closely collaborate with all members of cross-functional product team
- Capacity to proactively explore data on user behavior to discover opportunities for future experiments
- Ability to communicate research insights to team members
- Ability to clearly organize & structure ideas
- Nice to have: experience with Big Data mining (relational and non-relational)
- Nice to have: experience with geospatial data analysis
- Ability to work on a product that matters
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- Cozy and dynamic startup environment
- Generous salary + stock package
- Interesting challenges every single day!
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Gadgets of your choice