Product Designer - City Solutions
Trafi is a technology platform striving to make mobility services the first choice worldwide. The unique platform is powered by technology combining patented multimodal routing algorithms, public transport, ride hailing and vehicle sharing management systems, personalization options and payment modules. Trafi serves mobility companies and cities alike, including Lyft, Google, Apple, Skoda, City of Rio de Janeiro and City of Jakarta amongst others, paving the way for smarter transportation. In several cities across the globe, Trafi is operating a multimodal mobility service under the Trafi brand, which is the role model worldwide for integrated mobility due to its reach, convenience and deep integrations of different transport options.
We are looking for experienced product designer, to join one of the products team working on improving mobility in cities by providing urban and transportation planners a solution for data-driven decision-making. You will work closely with engineers, product manager, data scientists, user research and data analyst to solve users problems and create outstanding products.
- Own Product Design activities and deliverables, covering design process from user research to visual design, for the City Solutions product.
- Be people advocate in your team and go to expert by proactively building knowledge about people who uses your product.
- Help fostering people centric design culture in the team and organisation.
- 3+ years experience designing products
- Ability to ideate and to own the ideation process, as opposed to churning out deliverables in no time
- Experience with data visualisation design and strong sense of how to turn abstract ideas and data into tangible visual objects
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Fluent in English
Plus, the qualities of all great designers:
- People expert
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Eager to improve the world
- Be part of a fast-growing, truly international tech company
- Work with one of the best tech (e.g., with backgrounds from MIT, Cambridge, Google) and communication (e.g., with backgrounds from Zalando, trivago, McKinsey) teams
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- We celebrate successes and take care of our people
- Office located in the heart of Berlin and Urban Sports Club membership