Product Marketing Manager
Trafi is a technology platform for mobility. To power intelligent and balanced urban mobility, we must connect cities, people and transport providers. Our holistic technology suite enables partners to operate mobility services and systematically optimize cities. Founded in 2007, Trafi is collaborating with leading companies like Lyft, Google, Apple, the Volkswagen Group and cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Jakarta and Berlin.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f) to make Trafi the go-to technology platform for the world’s most demanding mobility companies and cities. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for growing the awareness of Trafi’s B2B brand in the global mobility scene and increase the interest in our product suit. This role calls for a combination of a deep understanding of our technology, strategic planning and campaign execution. You are the key sparring partner towards our Product and Sales Teams, and you are responsible for developing and executing a marketing strategy including budgeting and planning. Can you create compelling product marketing material that explain our product lines and the value they bring? Then you’re our person. The Product Marketing Manager will work in close collaboration with Marketing & Communications, Business Development and Product department, and reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications.
- Implement and steer Trafi’s marketing strategy for B2B in close collaboration with our Marketing & Communications, Product Team, Design Department and Sales organization.
- Work cross-functionally and own the execution of tactics and content including white papers, pitch decks, conference presentations, case studies, campaigns and other marketing material to reach the right audience at the right time.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to develop a plan that supports near and long-term sales targets. Nurture an in-depth understanding of the target customers for our technology offer.
- Work with our Event Manager to evolve event marketing and trade show participation including the strategy and coordination around attendance, exhibiting and presentations.
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events).
- Take the pulse on industry specific trends and convert them into marketing material and measures. Use these insights to strategically grow demand for the Trafi brand.
- Research, identify and establish relationships with key influencers.
- Support the reporting of the Marketing & Communications Team, and be accountable for quarterly metrics.
- Expect some traveling time, you will be the counterpart between the Product team based in Vilnius and the Marketing & Communications team based in Berlin.
- A degree in Marketing, PR or Business.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ marketing experience including marketing to B2B/B2G audiences. Startup and/or SaaS/MaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of the role of technology in the mobility market and experience in or exposure to the transportation industry is a strong plus.
- Understanding of the state, local and emerging markets and how to market to them strategically and effectively.
- Experience developing, executing and measuring lead generation programs and build campaigns for B2B/B2G audiences. Ability to maintain a consistent pace of marketing activity.
- Strong written communication skills, especially in the context of product marketing. You’ll define the tone of the Trafi marketing communication and supervise the creation of content.
- Experience working with CRM and email tools such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Self-starter mentality - Trafi is a company of entrepreneurs and we want to work with people who enjoy building things from the ground up.
- Team player - Success at Trafi is built by teamwork. We are looking for a well-organized person who enjoys working with others in remote teams.
- Native English, oral and written, is a must.
- Be part of a fast-growing, truly international tech company that’s changing the world of mobility.
- Work with one of the best tech (e.g., with backgrounds from MIT, HERE technologies, Cambridge, Google) and communication (e.g., with backgrounds from Zalando, trivago, McKinsey) teams in Europe.
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies.
- We celebrate successes and take care of our people.
- Office located in the heart of Berlin and Urban Sports Club membership.