About the company:
Trafi is a technology platform striving to make mobility services the first choice worldwide. The unique platform is powered by technology combining patented multimodal routing algorithms, public transport, ride hailing and vehicle sharing management systems, personalization options and payment modules. Trafi serves mobility companies and cities alike, including Lyft, Google, Škoda, City of Rio de Janeiro and City of Jakarta amongst others, paving the way for smarter transportation. In several cities across the globe, Trafi is operating a multimodal mobility service under the Trafi brand, which is the role model worldwide for integrated mobility due to its reach, convenience and deep integrations of different transport options.
About the job:
- Main responsibility - design visual marketing materials: landing pages, presentations, ads, etc.
- You will be part of design team, along with product designers and UX researcher
- There is a great opportunity to transition into product design as marketing design will not require your full time engagement.
- You will work in high design maturity startup, with well established design process.
- As an organization we strive to stand on step 3 or higher on design ladder.
- Solid online portfolio of visual marketing materials
- 3+ years design experience
- Ability to ideate. First solution may not always be the best. It may take time and iterations to come to optimal solution. We would like you to own this process - ideate and communicate, as opposed to churning out deliverables in no time.
- Visual thinking. Strong sense of how to turn abstract ideas into tangible visual objects.
- Fluent English
- Illustration skills would be a plus.
Plus, the qualities of all great designers:
- People expert
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Eager to improve the world
- Generous salary + stock package
- Be part of a fast-growing, truly international tech company
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Modern office: sit-stand desks, snacks, drinks, chill zone with ping-pong and game console, 5 min. walk from the Cathedral square.
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Gadgets of your choice